Want something sweet and healthy for breakfast? Have too many frozen blueberries on hand? Try this fresh twist on normal Greek yogurt. I’ve included fresh blueberries in this recipe, but it works just as well with frozen blueberries straight from the freezer. Fair warning, even if your kids swear they don’t like Greek yogurt, they will still eat this (and in my case, try to steal it from their brothers as well).
If you don’t have blueberries and oranges on hand, feel free to substitute any fresh or frozen fruit you do have.
Blueberry Orange Greek Yogurt
Makes a great healthy, simple breakfast for the family. Also works well for a single serving too.
- 1.5 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 handful Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 handful Orange slices
- 1 Granola bar (crumbled) Use homemade granola or take a store bought bar and crumble in the package and pour on.
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Add the Greek yogurt to the bowl
- Add the fruit. Feel free to substitute other fruits that you have on hand.
- Add crumbled granola.
- Drizzle honey over everything.